PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Information We Disclose
We may disclose the following kinds of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms -- suc h as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your policy coverage, premiums, and payment history; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
When you are no longer our customer, we will no longer disclose nonpublic personal information about you.
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to the following types of nonaffiliated third parties for our everyday business purposes:
- Financial service providers, such as insurance companies and insurance agents (e.g., to provide insurance quotes and policies to you);
- Other nonaffiliated third parties (e.g, to respond to court orders, legal investigations, etc.).
Any disclosures of nonpublic personal information about you that we make are pem1itted by law and you may not limit such disclosures.
Our Practices Regarding Information Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals (including employees and trusted third party vendors who assist us in operating our systems) who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Cookies and Their Use on Our Website
Third Partv Websites
Our web site may have links to third party web sites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. When you click on one of these third-party links, you are entering another web site for which we have no responsibility. This Notice does not cover the information practices or policies of such third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all such web sites since their privacy policies may be materially different from our Notice.
Our Policy Regarding Dispute Resolution
Agreement and Modification