Call Us  (405) 896-8980 or Toll Free (844) 332-5544

Other personal insurance, stamp collection

Other Personal Insurance

Based on your personal situation and your assets, in addition to your home and car, you might need to add these coverages to your personal insurance plan:

  • Flood
  • Earthquake
  • Fine Arts and Collectibles
  • Identity Theft Coverage
  • Jewelry Coverage
  • Motorcycle
  • Classic Car

As part of our review of your existing situation, we might recommend some of these products for your consideration.

Request a Quote

The damage caused to a home from water can be devastating, and in most cases water damage is not covered by homeowners insurance.

Earthquakes happen all around the country!

As a collector, you would consider some items in your collection priceless.

Did you know that your homeowner's or renter's insurance policy probably does not provide full coverage for things such as your engagement and wedding ring as well as other fine